Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

So that they can see the light that's right before their eyes.

Lint roller or lint brush?

Roller all the way. It's the best way to get rid of the little pesky pieces and there is no residual gunk left behind because you just throw the sheet away! Also doubles as a dust picker-upper in window sills and other difficult to clean places.

Favourite cold weather/winter drink?

Depends, I've never eaten raw turnip and I don't think I will ever do... Generally, I prefer my veggies raw, it tastes fresh, flavorful.

What kind of jacket do you use for rough canadian winters ? Are you a Canada Goose user?

Not a Canada Goose user. For my interviews in Winterpeg and Calgary last year, I actually borrowed my mom's TNA parka (the giant black one with the fur hood and magnets). It kept me warm for those <-40 C days.

For more temperate places like Southern Ontario, I just wear a sweater under my Orage board jacket when it dips below -20C. Works just fine :)

Which popular chain store serves your favourite cup of coffee? Starbucks, Timothy's, Second Cup, McDo or Timmy's?

I feel you on the exasperation issue... not with my bf, but with others. Maybe we both have the same perceptional problem? Haha

My shoe size? Either a 5 or a 6, depending on the make. Sometimes, adult size shoes don't fit me!!

What kind of cell phone do you have? (e.g. iPhone4, Samsung Galazy, etc.) And do you like it?

torch 9810

Is this thread an example of chain reaction? If so, when will it stop?

torch 9810

Is this thread an example of chain reaction? If so, when will it stop?

When all the radicals have terminated at the wall of the reaction vessel (people lose motivation to keep posting) or when all the radicals have been reacted (every question on earth has been asked).

Most badass chemical reaction?

When all the radicals have terminated at the wall of the reaction vessel (people lose motivation to keep posting) or when all the radicals have been reacted (every question on earth has been asked).

Most badass chemical reaction?

Backside attack;) AKA SN2.... After it leaves, you never have the same stereochemistry you did when you started with him;)

What do you do when you're really tired and need to wake up (either in the morning, in class, or stay awake for an assignment) if you're not allowed to have any caffeine?

Backside attack;) AKA SN2.... After it leaves, you never have the same stereochemistry you did when you started with him;)

What do you do when you're really tired and need to wake up (either in the morning, in class, or stay awake for an assignment) if you're not allowed to have any caffeine?

Try to stay concentrated and drink water. I don't usually use caffeine to stay awake anyway.

Do you filter and/or boil your water before you drink it?