Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

hmmm, a couple i'm currently alternating between:

on my hardcore "i don't like pop music" side (lol):

deftones - combat (the creshendo at 3:58 is explosive)

and on my pop top 40 loving side:

sunloverz - fire (this song is sex on the dance floor)

i also like the new Britney song, and Let's Play by Kristina Maria they're hot and fun.

if you haven't heard the Britney one you're living under a rock, but here's the other one:

---

what's your least favourite top 40 song right now?

I never ask anything. I just say no. :P

Favourite song currently? (I saw some Moves like Jagger fans, best song of summer of 2011 :D)

hmmm, a couple i'm currently alternating between:

on my hardcore "i don't like pop music" side (lol):

deftones - combat (the creshendo at 3:58 is explosive)

and on my pop top 40 loving side:

sunloverz - fire (this song is sex on the dance floor)

i also like the new Britney song, and Let's Play by Kristina Maria they're hot and fun.

if you haven't heard the Britney one you're living under a rock, but here's the other one:

---

what's your least favourite top 40 song right now?

Sexy and I know it. Hate that song, hate LMFAO.

Favourite top 40 artist?

korn or limp bizkit on occasion, i feel a deep shame when someone goes through my iphone and sees limp bizkit on there (rofl)... s & m is a rockin song by the way

most attractive musician and why?

I know, I've been addicted to S&M since it's release! lol

I think Carrie Underwood - she's so hot.

Least attractive musician?

I know, I've been addicted to S&M since it's release! lol

I think Carrie Underwood - she's so hot.

Least attractive musician?

Marilyn Manson. Hands down.

How important is it that the man is the breadwinner of the house? i.e. would you feel inadequate as a man (if you're a guy) if your spouse made more than you?

To use as notes on corrections for paperwork. Leave a message on someone's desk/door. Or rip it up use as post-it flags if I run out of them. :o

Preferred highlighter colour and why?

Blue. It's my favourite colour (even though I'm sure my bf thinks it's pink:rolleyes:...)

Favourite colour of the Mr Sketch scented markers (for smell or for colour) and why?

depends on how well u know the room mate and what ur personalities are like, one time i lived with two girls, one hid her dry foods in her room and the other one (who ive known for years) used to take my stuff and vice verca all the time

did any of u guys watch the baseball games tonight (tampa coming back from 7-0 down in the eighth and tying with a solo home run with two outs in the bottom of the ninth, coupled with boston blowing their lead in the bottom of the ninth with two outs to get tampa in the playoffs... EPIC!!)

grilled chicken, but it costs extra so i never get it.

Would you get mad if your roomate your food that was left in the fridge?

depends on how well u know the room mate and what ur personalities are like, one time i lived with two girls, one hid her dry foods in her room and the other one (who ive known for years) used to take my stuff and vice verca all the time

did any of u guys watch the baseball games tonight (tampa coming back from 7-0 down in the eighth and tying with a solo home run with two outs in the bottom of the ninth, coupled with boston blowing their lead in the bottom of the ninth with two outs to get tampa in the playoffs... EPIC!!)

i did not watch, but i saw the highlights, what a crazy night in baseball it was.

do you buy lottery tickets? if so, how often?