Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Definitely yes in Calgary. Its getting quite annoying to clean them up.

Do you have a girl/boy friend? If so, how did you first meet them?

Yes! I have a boyfriend. We met in biology lab and will be celebrating our 5 month anniversary next month :)

What is your favourite feature about yourself?

Sorry, I don't understand the question. :confused:

Are you happy today?

No, I'm far from happy today.

A neural monist believes there is no mind and body dualism--there is no "consciousness" beyond the complex higher processing that is emergent in a human (and perhaps other creatures) brains. It's materialism.

Can ya answer it now?

No, I'm far from happy today.

A neural monist believes there is no mind and body dualism--there is no "consciousness" beyond the complex higher processing that is emergent in a human (and perhaps other creatures) brains. It's materialism.

Can ya answer it now?

haha, altho I made it to med school, I apologize that I am still unable to answer:confused: and am soo very glad:D this was not in an MMI station as two zeros would have been awful. :eek:

What will put you in a better frame of mind other than a finalized divorce?

haha, altho I made it to med school, I apologize that I am still unable to answer:confused: and am soo very glad:D this was not in an MMI station as two zeros would have been awful. :eek:

Oh I learned monoism and dualism in my course Psychophysiology.

And that question isn't for me to answer. I think..

Better frame of mind: having something productive to do everyday and getting into med school

What language other than English can you speak?

That hasn't crossed my mind in months...I am no longer plagued by that struggle...just by the fact that an abusive man still retains partial custody, but not the bane of my troubles. Resolution will ease my mind ;)

Oh I learned monoism and dualism in my course Psychophysiology.

And that question isn't for me to answer. I think..

Better frame of mind: having something productive to do everyday and getting into med school

What language other than English can you speak?

Some Cantonese, French, Ojibwe, and a lot of Newfie.

What's your favourite naughty pleasure?

Some Cantonese, French, Ojibwe, and a lot of Newfie.

What's your favourite naughty pleasure?

I'm not so naughty that I would dare share (here;) ).

What is your favourite non-naughty:D past time?

My favourite non-naughty pleasure is martial arts....or sex...cuz that's too good to be naughty....oh wait. Whoops.

What are your favourite family traditions?

Inspirational talks/speeches/books/videos/etc by people who made it from nothing or had to overcome really tough times :P

What's your favourite thing about Thanksgiving ?

Normally, it's spending time with friends/family. This weekend my favourite part was that campus was so quiet I could actually study outside and not be distracted.

Favourite thing you did this long weekend?

because its reading week :D

why is it getting harder to get up in the mornings? argh

Actually, I discovered that it was because we had a different lecturer this morning.

And it's getting harder because the days are getting shorter so it's darker in the mornings. That's my excuse at least.

Do lots of schools have a fall reading week?

Actually, I discovered that it was because we had a different lecturer this morning.

And it's getting harder because the days are getting shorter so it's darker in the mornings. That's my excuse at least.

Do lots of schools have a fall reading week?

this is new to me! I certainly never had one my first go around at Western and now I feel pretty p!ssed about it lol

How much weight did you gain this weekend? :D

dunno i dont have a scale. tbh i can never really eat alot of food, when i go to all you can eat sushi i always go with a few friends sincei can't finish everything i order.

do you think swiss chalet is a good place for a first date?

Not if you're dating me it's not. Going to a fair, a movie, a higher-end pub style restaurant, etc...but not a "family feel" restaurant.

What are you going to do for Halloween?