Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

My mommy hasn't read me a story yet! No wait...I am the mommy...and wait...my 6-year-old read ME a story...in FRENCH! Woooo....that means it IS bedtime!

Worst nightmare?

I get them almost every single night and they're all bad. My answer though would be which ever one is the most recent

Your first job?

Bigger breasted.

What is the most important piece of advice you plan on giving your children?

You are capable of achieving your dreams in life with a good education. Follow your interests, contribute to society and do not concern yourself with the money in making a career choice, it will look after itself, what is important is that you have a fulfilling life.

What to you buy at a Dollar Store? haha

You are capable of achieving your dreams in life with a good education. Follow your interests, contribute to society and do not concern yourself with the money in making a career choice, it will look after itself, what is important is that you have a fulfilling life.

What to you buy at a Dollar Store? haha

Just batteries,

Do you speak another language, if so what ?

On sketching, and in making videos,

are you a cat or dog person, and WHY?

I am both. Dogs are so exhuberant, outgoing and loving. Cats too each have their own personality and are loving/affectionate. Although more independent, they will come back home and you wake to purring by your neck. :P If only people were so loving without reservation.

What about birds?

i never had a bird as a pet. I actually had a duck as a pet growing up, but then one night my mom told me the foxes near my house ate him. I was like 8.

do you find for some courses that you are mostly learning out of the textbook rather than going to lectures

Yup :) Calculus! That's a good example.

How old were you when you had your first kiss? ;)

Are you coffee-dependent?

Not usually. I'll drink a cup if I'm having problems focusing when I'm cramming for a midterm.... But if I have more than a cup, I get the shakes and get waaayyyy too antsy to study. It's a fine line. I do have the occasional latte from Second Cup or Starbucks though.

If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be (appetizer, entree (with side dishes if you wish), dessert, and drink (not counting water))?

The Keg

appetizer calamari

entree steak and potatos

desert chocolate cheesecake

drink water

how do you feel about classmates who really want to become a doctor but their gpa is seriously lacking? (like they even paid thousands of dollars for charity trips, doctor shadowing, etc)

They are irrealistic dreamers who should get back to reality (unless they have a serious reason for their low grades).

From which country are you?

Newfoundland.

How arrogant are you?

Arrogant enough to be a d-bag & ring knocker of epic proportions: I proudly wear my grad ring next to my iron ring. Plus, I will to be a med student next year...when was the last time you met a humble one? ;)

Ink jet or laser printer?

Arrogant enough to be a d-bag & ring knocker of epic proportions: I proudly wear my grad ring next to my iron ring. Plus, I will to be a med student next year...when was the last time you met a humble one? ;)

Ink jet or laser printer?

Chargin ma laaazer!!!!!!

(insert absurd lazer gif)

Timmys or Starbucks?