Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

They are an essential part of my daily regime as I sleep less hours than most people nightly.

What is the worst pain you've ever experienced?

I assume you mean physical pain.. A few winters ago I got hit with a hockey puck right under the armpit

Happiest moment of your life?

I assume you mean physical pain.. A few winters ago I got hit with a hockey puck right under the armpit

Happiest moment of your life?

The first time I acted in a high school musical production. And I went on stage, and I made the entire room laugh hysterically (i had a comedic role). I had a really good reception during/afterwards. Acting is a huge passion of mine. Makes me happy just thinking about it :)

I want to hear others reply too, though!

What was the happiest moment of your life?

The first time I acted in a high school musical production. And I went on stage, and I made the entire room laugh hysterically (i had a comedic role). I had a really good reception during/afterwards. Acting is a huge passion of mine. Makes me happy just thinking about it :)

I want to hear others reply too, though!

What was the happiest moment of your life?

I don't know if one happy moment triumphs others, so I'll pick one that came to my head first. I was really happy after running a personal best for 1500m - I couldn't walk/talk after the race, I could only lay on the ground and look at the sky and say, "Damn, that was one mighty fine race."

Lets do a 180, what was the saddest moment of your life? (if thats too personal just answer the Cerena's question.)

I don't know if one happy moment triumphs others, so I'll pick one that came to my head first. I was really happy after running a personal best for 1500m - I couldn't walk/talk after the race, I could only lay on the ground and look at the sky and say, "Damn, that was one mighty fine race."

Lets do a 180, what was the saddest moment of your life? (if thats too personal just answer the Cerena's question.)

Probably when my grandma died when I was 16. That year was hard for me...

Song you love that you wouldn't want anyone else knowing that you do?

Probably when my grandma died when I was 16. That year was hard for me...

Song you love that you wouldn't want anyone else knowing that you do?

Put da lime in da coconut and drink em all together....

Or something by Ace of Base or something like that from childhood.

Do you eat the red ones last?

Put da lime in da coconut and drink em all together....

Or something by Ace of Base or something like that from childhood.

Do you eat the red ones last?

Nope blue ones last. Even though with the "natural colours" Smarties don't taste like they used to :(

Once place you want to travel to in your lifetime and why?

I been to many places traveling and vacationing there for a while however I am not really big on traveling, for me it is more about the people who you are with then the actual location. So one place I would like to go again would be home.

Do you like the song home by michael buble?

I'm not sure I know that song but I love listening to him!

Any good movies lately?;)

x-large coffee with 3 milk and a sugar, i also really like their ginger cookies... i don't really like their food but if i'm stuck their chicken club is ok

what's your favourite day of the week right now?

Saturday: no school, no worries about going to bed at a decent hour, and you still have another day to do any work.

Any interesting plans for today?

Saturday: no school, no worries about going to bed at a decent hour, and you still have another day to do any work.

Any interesting plans for today?

study, internet and watch movies on TV, not all at the same time

looking forward to classes tomorrow or will you take a page outof dee's book and mine, selectively skipping classes?:P