Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

study, that is what i am doing this evening. cause later on when i go home for thanksgiving i will be busy with other stuff.

if someone intentionally killed someone you care about (wife, girlfriend, father, brother, sister) would you try and kill them for revenge?

No, the hate would continue to be all consuming, you would have destroyed your own life and not be any better off. I would do my best to leave thfore hate behind and to honour the memory of my deceased loved one by living my live for myself and to honour my deceased loved one. And I would seek justicve through the court system regardless of how faulty it is.

What is your Plan B other than medicine? And if already in med, what field appeals to you at this stage?

7 habits of highly effective people. I am still reading it, he is very wordy, and alot of psychology stuff involved.

If you were on the bus and you saw 3 guys harassing another person on the bus, what would you do?

(My family member has that book sitting on the kitchen table right now! Is it good?)

I would tell the bus driver, so they can pull over.

Have you ever been harassed on a bus?