Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Not if you're dating me it's not. Going to a fair, a movie, a higher-end pub style restaurant, etc...but not a "family feel" restaurant.

What are you going to do for Halloween?

Study (as a witch:eek: )

What is the most appealing aspect of someone of the opposite sex to whom you are attracted, e.g., attractiveness, chemistry, sense of humour, intelligence, compassion, fun, things in common, etc.

Study (as a witch:eek: )

What is the most appealing aspect of someone of the opposite sex to whom you are attracted, e.g., attractiveness, chemistry, sense of humour, intelligence, compassion, fun, things in common, etc.

Sense of humour!

Q: subway,dagwoods or quiznos?

Stay home alone drawing oligopeptides. Mother does not allow socializing..

How old were you the last time you went trick or treating?

27. What? My kid's b-day is Halloween. Okay, legitimately, 17, but still...I get goodies b/c people like it when adults dress up with the kids.

Best piece of wisedom/parenting advice you would give to a new mother (knowing she wants it from you, b/c believe me...many mothers don't...many more than most people seem to believe...and knowing that the person who answers this may actually not have children)?

27. What? My kid's b-day is Halloween. Okay, legitimately, 17, but still...I get goodies b/c people like it when adults dress up with the kids.

Best piece of wisedom/parenting advice you would give to a new mother (knowing she wants it from you, b/c believe me...many mothers don't...many more than most people seem to believe...and knowing that the person who answers this may actually not have children)?

Sometimes you gotta see beyond the mess - sure; the little girl who just ate your $35 lipstick just ate your $35 lipstick, but that picture you take of her after she raided your makeup kit will make good blackmail later on.

MUHAHAHHAHAHA.

How many pairs of heels do you own?

What is the deciding factor between "we're good friends" and "I have feelings for you"? :S

good friends = "I want to hang out with you all the time"

feelings = "I want to hang out with you all the time...naked"

Have you ever admitted to a friend that you had feelings for them?

blue

turn the cheek or an eye for an eye?

Depends on the value of that eye--usually turn the cheek, I'm passive aggressive (ie. they will either learn through my suffering or they will end up hanging themselves anyways); but if that eye belongs to someone I love, I'll get it back.

Favourite Avenger?

Depends on the value of that eye--usually turn the cheek, I'm passive aggressive (ie. they will either learn through my suffering or they will end up hanging themselves anyways); but if that eye belongs to someone I love, I'll get it back.

Favourite Avenger?

Iron Man! (but wow ScarJo, just wow... :o)

What is the longest you've ever continuously slept for?

obviously your are my favourite part of this forum

is having a social life frowned upon in premed and medical school? I am wondering cause when I asked some ppl what they are doing for halloween and the responses I got were (studying and drawing cyclohexanes)...

and to future doc didn't u say that you are going to be a witch for halloween?

obviously your are my favourite part of this forum

is having a social life frowned upon in premed and medical school? I am wondering cause when I asked some ppl what they are doing for halloween and the responses I got were (studying and drawing cyclohexanes)...

and to future doc didn't u say that you are going to be a witch for halloween?

Uh, no, but I've always had a midterm on and or around Halloween/my birthday. This year I will be dressing as a werewolf (with glowing wolf contacts and a sexy leather costume) and attending classes from 8:30am (4th year Neuro classes, snicker) til 3 when I write a Design and Analysis midterm (stats)--my daughter's bday is Halloween (just after mine) and they go trick or treating...fun does not stop, but neither does work my friend. Compromises.

Favourite course?

Uh, no, but I've always had a midterm on and or around Halloween/my birthday. This year I will be dressing as a werewolf (with glowing wolf contacts and a sexy leather costume) and attending classes from 8:30am (4th year Neuro classes, snicker) til 3 when I write a Design and Analysis midterm (stats)--my daughter's bday is Halloween (just after mine) and they go trick or treating...fun does not stop, but neither does work my friend. Compromises.

Favourite course?

Clinical Skills.

Least favourite course?