Premed 101 Forums

Room For Rent Near Chedoke Golf Course!!

TimGenSX

Congratulations Mac Meds!!

I am a second year general surgery resident at McMaster (and a former Mac Med Student). I am hoping to rent out one of the bedrooms in my house to a medical student to share with two quiet 3rd year medical students living here already.

The house is located at 120 Beddoe Dr Unit #9 (Longwood Rd S and Aberdeen Ave). Centrally located and within walking distance to McMaster University and St. Josephs Hospital. Short drive to Hamilton General Hospital and Juravinski Hospitals and easy mountain/highway access.

Former model home at "The Fairways at Chedoke" golf course with view of the 11th fairway from backyard. Large three bedroom townhouse, 3 bathrooms, hardwood flooring, large open concept kitchen, gas fireplace, alarm system, and central air. Newly furnished living room and kitchen (fridge/freezer, stove, microwave, dishwasher, outdoor barbeque, toaster, blender, coffee maker, pots/pans, and dishes) and laundry in the basement. You only need to furnish your bedroom (I do have a desk and bookshelves available if you like).

The bedroom for rent is newly painted and approximately 12 ft. x 10 ft. with a large closet. Available at your convenience. $500 + utilities (shared). Parking available in garage/driveway.

For pictures and further details please contact me: timothy.rice@medportal.ca

Archived