Premed 101 Forums

TPR Website update- does it work for anyone right now?

Leon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I submitted 2 WS yesterday, but I don't see it listed under view scores :(. Does that mean they just never saved it?

I also did a full length today with the WS, but it didn't ask whether I wanted marked. Have they taken that service out now?

I'm in the same situation, I submitted 2 WS yesterday with a full length but the whole full length isn't showing up at all. I called and the person said that they will be marked but the scores for the other sections will not show up. I tried to clarify what exactly that meant but he was useless.

I'm in the same situation, I submitted 2 WS yesterday with a full length but the whole full length isn't showing up at all. I called and the person said that they will be marked but the scores for the other sections will not show up. I tried to clarify what exactly that meant but he was useless.

I'm able to view all past tests done on my account including writing scores. Interestingly, they've changed it so that you get a "J" if you fail to write the essays.

They did advise that scores may be lost during the update. I'm guessing it happened to some people but not all?

I'm able to view all past tests done on my account including writing scores. Interestingly, they've changed it so that you get a "J" if you fail to write the essays.

They did advise that scores may be lost during the update. I'm guessing it happened to some people but not all?

Even the tests you did in the last week?

Speaking of Chrome, I can't believe they were running the website on Firefox 2.0. I was having the hardest time accessing the online content because they wanted to use a browser that was 3 versions out of date. :mad:

Agreed, why change it now, when people are doing their MCATs?! Why not November?

I tried accessing it yesterday, that didn't go so hot (i.e. missing stuff left-right-and centre). I will try soon.

Does google chrome work for anyone?

The tech guys told me yesterday that it should be working. Anyone have any advice? I get to the "online content structure" and no further!

Cheers :)

Same!! I've tried safari, chrome, and firefox with pop ups allowed on all three and I still can't get the "other" window to open. I am running Mac OS X Lion.

Same here, regarding having the essays scored. I just finished AAMC #11 but wasn't given a choice to have them scored. Nowhere on the whole student centre, or should I now say Online Content Structure, does it show me my remaining tokens :confused: I am really disliking this new format and TPR for doing this in AUGUST! :mad:

Does anyone have trouble using the TPR practice tests?

When I open them, it gives me a popup saying "Please choose activity to run" then it just blank content except for the buttons at the top (end section, suspend..)

edit: seems to be only the tests designated "MCAT Cracking Practice" Tests...the only ones i didn't do yet -.-

I did two tpr diagnostics yesterday (after the website was supposedly working) and no score for both of them....:S

Has anyone else experienced this? I clicked on view score report but nothing came up (except the ones I did before the website update).

I still do not get how they could not just wait a week after most people have finished their tests....

What if while making these adjustments their site completly crashed... Then it would take a long time to fix it and people would loose valuable time.

they wanted to add additional stress and see how we take it :(

Does the aamc 6 work for anyone? i had access to it before the update :(

I don't think it works for anyone anymore, not even people who had access to it until December 2011. (It doesn't work for me and you at least. I can't speak for everyone)

Under "Student Tools" where is everyone clicking for TPR/AAMC test?! My page just has my class schedule and "view scores". All my scores are fine but I can't take any new tests.

Has anyone done other TPR practice questions and passages that are on the TPR website under course content? I did some but can't figure out how to get the score/solutions.

You need to go back to the homepage of student tools. Click "View test scores" and then the tab "Drill Scores"

Archived