Premed 101 Forums

Best place/company to get glasses

medhopeful64

So I just broke my glasses :( and I've only had them for 3 years. I don't know if its just me, but they've gotta last longer than that! My glasses have suffered all sorts of abuse from me (falling, etc) so I guess this shouldn't be a surprise. Anyone know of a decent company that sells glasses that would last me quite awhile? Nothing too expensive, less than $200 for sure (I got ripped off with my current pair!!)

thanks!

You just missed their most recent free glasses promotion, but Clearly Contacts has this promotion every once in a while - I'd never bought glasses online before, but I got my latest pair from them for only the price of shipping ($15 - can't beat that!), including one free exchange because I didn't like the style I originally got... Quality seems about the same as other places.

http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/glasses/cCouponEligibleGlasses.html

You just missed their most recent free glasses promotion, but Clearly Contacts has this promotion every once in a while - I'd never bought glasses online before, but I got my latest pair from them for only the price of shipping ($15 - can't beat that!), including one free exchange because I didn't like the style I originally got... Quality seems about the same as other places.

http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/glasses/cCouponEligibleGlasses.html

Aww darn!! I know they do those promotions every now and then but too bad I JUST missed this one.

I get my glasses at Clearly Contacts too :)

PM me your email address and I can send you a 15% off code.

Sweet, thanks!

I got my son’s eyeglasses from Zenni Optical. They provide different types of prescription glasses from $6.95. My son is picky, but he can always find the ones he likes on Zenni easily since they have a large selection for children’s eyeglasses. At their prices, I can afford multiple pairs of glasses for my son in case he may break them.

I got my son’s eyeglasses from Zenni Optical. They provide different types of prescription glasses from $6.95. My son is picky, but he can always find the ones he likes on Zenni easily since they have a large selection for children’s eyeglasses. At their prices, I can afford multiple pairs of glasses for my son in case he may break them.

ugh... not sure if this guy is a shill..

I'm going crazy... I'm seriously looking at these striped purple and black frames (#237617)! But I'm a little worried about how they'll turn out in real life.. Or possibly these clear ones (#222123).

I kept having to get my old frames readjusted every few weeks because the plastic wouldn't hold anymore, won't have to anymore!

Archived