Premed 101 Forums

Best video game trailer ever

anxious_101

*yawns* that was sooo boring and the music makes it even worse

Actually, it's the music that makes the trailer emotionally engaging. Not just my opinion - that's one of the reasons this trailer is being touted as the best game trailer of all time: http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2011/02/17/might-dead-island-have-the-greatest-video-game-trailer-ever/

It seems to be in a bunch of top trailer lists.

Nah man:

Now THAT is a sick trailer. Dead Island was okay, IMO.

Meh, that's pretty standard trailer that shows off the technical aspects of the game - sick water rendering and soft shadows, for example. I still think the dead island trailer engages you emotionally like no other trailer I've seen in a long while. Perhaps the original gears of war xbox tv spot is comparable to this in its emotional impact.

Dead Island trailer > AC trailer imo. Ezio's getting old btw :P .

I know....but the level of ass kicking is just insane. It's his last game anyway, so I'll get it for the sake of continuity.

I'm not a complete AC fanboy - I hated brotherhood, but I liked AC II and the twists they put on the series. My real obsession ATM is with the Atlus game Catherine. If anyone has played it, you know that block puzzles have NEVER been so frustrating yet rewarding in your life.

Did anyone notice that the engine for MW3 looks...too similar to MW2?

Archived