Premed 101 Forums

Practice AAMC with heavy orgo portion?

llsoftll

Hi guys!

Just wondering which version of the AAMC practice test contains a lot of orgo portion. I'm weak on the organic chem part and want to see what it means to be a 'heavy-orgo-portioned' test.

So far I've done AAMC 10, 11 and TPR Diags 1,2,3.

Thanks!

I found all of the earlier aamc tests to have a lot orgo, maybe one from 4-8? Just take a quick look through them and see if they have a lot of orgo passages.

I just did 4, it had 50% organic chem.. but it was all easy organic chem.. as in simple stuff that could be answerd from knowledge of organic chem.. the passage wasnt even needed unlike the biological section nowadays..

Oh god I will pray every day if my biological is composed of this much organic chem :)

I just did 4, it had 50% organic chem.. but it was all easy organic chem.. as in simple stuff that could be answerd from knowledge of organic chem.. the passage wasnt even needed unlike the biological section nowadays..

Oh god I will pray every day if my biological is composed of this much organic chem :)

The organic on the BS now (wrote on June 16th) was no different than the practice tests organic, actually I found it to be easier, and i have the OLD aamc tests (back when there were 77 questions in each section)

Good luck :)

Archived