Premed 101 Forums

Does ANY university in Canada offer Orgo course with labs starting in June?

equus

Next summer I want to take an Organic Chem course with labs, but I will be out of the country in May so I would have to start it in June. However, most schools' orgo courses begin in May. Does ANY school in Canada offer this course beginning in June or July? I live in Ontario but I'm willing to go out of province to take this course.

Edit: I would need 2 half credits or 1 full credit of Orgo.

There is CHEM250, it Intro to O-Chem, offered during the summer starting at the end of June till July Term 2 Quarter 3 at the U of S. They should be running it again with the same time frame, just not a 100% sure.

To clarify, this is only Orgo I, UofS only offers Orgo II during the regular academic year.

I think Mac has half term organic chem.. so the second half starts in June.

Not too sure, I am not from macmaster.. so ask someone from there?

Mac does offer both Orgo I and II during the summer, with labs. So the first one starts in May and the second one starts at the end of June. But you would need the first one in order to take the second one.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you! I will definitely look into Athabasca and Cape Breton. If anyone else has any other suggestions, I would love to hear them! I've spent hours looking at different universities' websites, and most of them are extremely difficult to navigate and find what I'm looking for.

• 8 months later...

Archived