Premed 101 Forums

Have not received Step 2 email yet?

Hi everyone,

I applied for Step 1 at the very last moment (near midnight on August 19th), and I still haven't received Step 2 yet... it's been 5 business days and I'm pretty sure their office is closed now. I called, but had to leave a message on the answering machine. Does anyone know if this normal for "near-late" applicants? I hope I get it by next week, since Step 2 is due by then!

I haven't either. I submitted on the 18th. I called yesterday and they said they are one to two days behind. They said it would be (for me) latest the end of today, but that isn't true. I am not sure what is going on but I think they are just delayed. Hopefully by Monday, but I will be calling again for sure!

Did anyone receive Step 2 today? I submitted Step 1 on Aug.17, paid the fee, and still haven't received Step 2. Dalhousie has also not responded to my email and phone message either. Admissions did not pick up the telephone all day today, it goes to voice mail.

Thanks

I just got a hold of the admissions office and they told me that the deadline for Step 2 has been extended to Monday, September 5th. They said that the website would be updated shortly. They also said that there are about 20 Step 1's that are still being processed and should be completed today and we would have access to the link for Step 2 by tomorrow.

Hope this information is a relief for those of you in my situation:)

I just got a hold of the admissions office and they told me that the deadline for Step 2 has been extended to Monday, September 5th. They said that the website would be updated shortly. They also said that there are about 20 Step 1's that are still being processed and should be completed today and we would have access to the link for Step 2 by tomorrow.

I'm glad they answered you, AND that they still have to send out Step 2 to some people! Its also nice having an extension for the deadline, more time for the essay will is good.

Archived