Premed 101 Forums

Bungee jumping in ontario

medtech

So after an extended vacation, I'm back on premed 101 giving free (and sometimes useless) advice :D

I thought this would be the place where people can tell me the best place(s) to bungee jump in Ontario, preferably in a place not far from Toronto.

Thanks in advance, Cheers!

They do? or are you talking about that other ride that's a big swing... which I've already done.

I found one outside Ottawa and that's about it

alright whatever. I was just trying to help. there is actual bungee jumping but you obviously won't believe me. could you be more skeptical? right. dftt

alright whatever. I was just trying to help. there is actual bungee jumping but you obviously won't believe me. could you be more skeptical? right. dftt

Sorry, it's just that I went to wonderland's site and under thrill rides there was no bungee jumping, only the swing thing called "Xtreme Skyflyer" hence why the skepticism... I'm actually hoping you can prove me wrong with a link or something, cheers!

If you want to go Bungee jumping I would suggest Great Canadian Bungee. It's maybe 45 min from Ottawa and its the biggest bungee jump in North America:p . I'll tell you, it's going to be one of the best experience of your life, believe me I did it this summer:D

This. It's awesome but really, its only about 15-20mins from dowmtown Ottawa

Archived