Premed 101 Forums

accessing submitted memorial application...

Guest leafs123

Guest leafs123

hey everyone,

i tried logging into see the status of my references and transcripts (if they have been received by admin office) but everytim i log in it gives me this "internal server error" - is anyone else getting the same message? is there a way to check if our references have been recived? thanks for your help in advance ..

leafs123

Hi,

Yes, I'm getting the same message. I think they aren't allowing anyone to log in for a little while after the deadline (possibly to update, remove applications that weren't submitted etc). I know that you will be able to log in eventually to check the status of your reference letters/mcat/transcript/fee. Have some patience! If you can't log in by the end of the week, then e-mail them or give them a call. MUN will let you know if there are any outstanding documents or if they require additional information.

Madz

Guest clinicalchief

Don't be alarmed if it seems like its taking forever to update your file (especially MCAT scores). The best way to verify your file is to give them a call.

cc

Guest leafs123

hey guys,

has anyone's mcat scores been uploaded on the mun application? out of curoisty, all we had to do was release the scores to memorial from aamc online thx system right? we didnt have to send them anything? since they dont have our aamc id (or i dont recall them askin us one) how will they get our scores? thanks in advance,

leafs123

Hi,

The status for my scores is still not received.

Yes, you only needed to log into the MCAT THx and release scores to Memorial. No, there was no need to send anything.

I'm sure they can match scores by name.

Madz

Archived