Premed 101 Forums

Minimum Full-time Study Years?

I may be missing something, but I cannot seem to find any information regarding the minimum number of full-time study years for eligibility.

As it stands, I have 90 credit hours and a completed B.Sc but only one year of true full-time, 30 credit hour study. (Based on the University of Manitoba's credit hour system, this equates to 15 credit hours I believe.)

Is my GPA the sole result of that one year of full-time study? Am I eligible to apply?

That depends, how many courses have you taken in each year?

I may be missing something, but I cannot seem to find any information regarding the minimum number of full-time study years for eligibility.

As it stands, I have 90 credit hours and a completed B.Sc but only one year of true full-time, 30 credit hour study. (Based on the University of Manitoba's credit hour system, this equates to 15 credit hours I believe.)

Is my GPA the sole result of that one year of full-time study? Am I eligible to apply?

You will still be eligible to apply to U of T however you will not be eligible for weighting and the GPA used to calculate your GPA at the time of application will simply be your OMSAS cGPA. You should e-mail the adcoms about your case because you took a 4th year with ONLY two classes. Based on their admissions page under the GPA category. Hope this helps!

Archived