Premed 101 Forums

How to tell if your transcripts have been received

How will I know if my MCAT scores and transcripts have been received by UofS? When I click on the "Application Submission" tab there is a section that states "outstanding application items" and I am not sure if that is just a general message to all applicants or if that applies specifically to myself. I do not want to pay the $125 if my documents have not been received. I requested transcripts to be sent from my University at the end of September and released my MCAT scores almost two weeks ago.

I've been wondering about this myself. I've submitted and paid for the application but mine also still says that everything (transcripts, mcat) are outstanding application items. I think they may just not be finished sorting through documents. Never hurts to be sure though.

Does anyone have an application that does not show outstanding items?

Here is the e-mail reply I received yesterday from sherrill.bueckert@usask.ca:

Unfortunately, our on-line application does not have the capability to show you the current status of your application, therefore, it will continue to indicate documents are outstanding. Please be assured that if you have ordered your transcripts to be sent and released your MCAT scores to the U of S, everything should arrive just fine. If anything is missing, or we require any further documentation, we will contact you.

Thanks for your help & recommendation of emailing Sherrill :)

Archived