Premed 101 Forums

Best Online Tutor - Dr. Ross MCAT

JamesPat

We are curently giving free demonstrations for our MCAT and DAT courses. Sign up here:

http://drrossmcat.yolasite.com/

Once you speak "the MCAT language", you'll be able to study on your own for many, many productive hours. With our tons of free material, analysis guides, and tracking sheets, you'll feel very comfortable and be able to make lots of progress.

Our sessions are packed full of strategies and demonstrations of techniques. At the start of each session, we'll give you a packet full of examples and guides; then we'll spend the time going through the material together. Of course, there's always room for questions from you.

Dr. Ross MCAT is the only company with a Goal Score Guarantee. Find out more by e-mailing DrRossMCAT@yahoo.com

I moved this here, and am a bit torn on whether to keep in on the board. I am hoping the forum will comment if they have had any experience with this company and how they operate.

I am always very skeptical of these sites personally - particularly those off of a free website site building system. The MCAT performance improvement listed was modest at best (1.6 point upgrade on average, on what would have to be a second writing of the mcat), company is obviously heavily US based as presented, no indications of what exactly makes these people particularly qualified (company is named after someone, and yet that person's bio is not apparent). Doesn't inspire confidence. Costs are of course quite high to use this service.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, where did you read that there's a 1.6 increase?

I used a Dr. Ross tutor for the May test, and he was great. My tutor was Jon, and he was reliable, encouraging, creative, and awesome. I got an 8-point increase (final score = 32R).

My sister was googling Dr. Ross (she's taking the MCAT in January) and she found your post. She was worried about your "1.6 average" but I told her that I don't think that's accurate. Why would someone advertise such a low increase? Check your facts, admin. I'm sure Dr. Ross will answer any questions you have.

I have recommended Jon to several friends, and I had a great experience. Don't be hatin'

:^)

We are curently giving free demonstrations for our MCAT and DAT courses. Sign up here:

http://drrossmcat.yolasite.com/

Once you speak "the MCAT language", you'll be able to study on your own for many, many productive hours. With our tons of free material, analysis guides, and tracking sheets, you'll feel very comfortable and be able to make lots of progress.

Our sessions are packed full of strategies and demonstrations of techniques. At the start of each session, we'll give you a packet full of examples and guides; then we'll spend the time going through the material together. Of course, there's always room for questions from you.

Dr. Ross MCAT is the only company with a Goal Score Guarantee. Find out more by e-mailing DrRossMCAT@yahoo.com

Hi, where did you read that there's a 1.6 increase?

I used a Dr. Ross tutor for the May test, and he was great. My tutor was Jon, and he was reliable, encouraging, creative, and awesome. I got an 8-point increase (final score = 32R).

My sister was googling Dr. Ross (she's taking the MCAT in January) and she found your post. She was worried about your "1.6 average" but I told her that I don't think that's accurate. Why would someone advertise such a low increase? Check your facts, admin. I'm sure Dr. Ross will answer any questions you have.

I have recommended Jon to several friends, and I had a great experience. Don't be hatin'

:^)

2 first time posters here selling a product.

I'd proceed with caution, people.

Archived