Premed 101 Forums

Submitting the Application

Steve-0

This may be a stupid question, but once the "My Application" section has been submitted, the programs selected, and the documents assigned, there isn't a final "Submit" button is there? We just leave it as is and then after the deadline the programs can review our application, right?

Thanks for any help!

Also, we don't "assign" the "My application" part of CARMS to programs right? (Under document assignment).

I can't believe how unclear/ghetto/1999 this site/process is.

Go and review your "selections report" under "My program selection and assignments"

You will see that your application is automatically assigned to all programs, along with your MSPR and transcript.

I agree that the site design needs to be improved, but really if you pay attention it should not be that difficult to navigate.

Hey thanks for getting back to me. I can't find "my application" on the list of submitted documents anywhere. I just see "transcript", "MSPR" and Citizenship automatically assigned. Could you be more specific as to where to look? I'm a little paranoid.

Thanks so much

I'm assuming/hoping the AWS application and entered data is automatically included with each program and not considered a document.

Hey thanks for getting back to me. I can't find "my application" on the list of submitted documents anywhere. I just see "transcript", "MSPR" and Citizenship automatically assigned. Could you be more specific as to where to look? I'm a little paranoid.

Thanks so much

Well, I submitted a billingual application, so for each program it has a document listed as either "English Application" or "French Application"

If there is only one language, I would assume the application is made available to all programs... Assuming you properly submitted your application

Archived