Premed 101 Forums

Are you a Yorkie Premed? (York Premed Discussion)

charmer08

Are you a Yorkie?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Yorkie?

• Yes
    • No

hmmm I am not aware of any that easy.

I can reel off an 80+ paper without much effort but damn so I work for my 90's. Although I did finish two courses last year with 90's that were completely research-based essay courses (incl. exams) but I definitely worked hard for those marks.

I was taught English in grade 12 by a published author. His "excellent" on an essay was an 85. I don't understand these high school students with mid to high nineties in English.

I have a couple kids on my football team who were telling me they got 90 last year in English. I demanded to see their report cards because what I see/hear/read from them didn't add up with what they were telling me lol

Easy as in not impossible to get over 90. 

Were you looking for an upper level year course?  Unless you're very strong at essay writing, (and even if you are), a 90 isn't easily achievable in many of these courses based on my experience. Most of my classes this year have been paper based POLS courses, and I've received an A plus on only 1 paper so far, despite having had the highest marks in about 3 courses (still no 90).

As a PT, I basically do nothing unless there is a Chem1000/1001 test that week. Occasionally someone will ask a question about biol 2020. Rest of the time I can study.

Emailed the 2070 course director around noon about the course, if we'd get a credit/prereq waiver if they cancel it.

No reply.

Thanks Obama.