Premed 101 Forums

2009 classmates

Guest clinicalchief

Guest clinicalchief

Since the board has been dead for so long, I'm starting a thread for the incoming class. So if your coming to MUN (as of now I only know a couple from the board!) post here and let us know - may be we could even organize some pre-o-week outing/dinner/drunken madness/etc sometime!

cc (bored)

CC - I take it you also have a summer job that involves alot of computer time...

I've got a place in SJ's now and will be moving up there at least a few days before the madness begins, I'd definitely be up for a beer

Guest clinicalchief

This is sad but I am actually at home while I surf the boards - I am working part time but not at a computer!!! Some of my friends are in Europe and the rest are all working/school during the days! Hence I am being a bum and I have alot of free time, although not regrettably :)

In what area of town did you get a place?

cc

Guest sneakydog

Hey CC, I am around all summer just finishing up school. I am looking forward to meeting my classmates for the class of 2009. Orientation should be a sweet.

Let the madness begin!

SD

PS: Any OOPs need an orientation to the city, just drop me a line, I will be happy to give you the tour.

Guest clinicalchief

Hey sd you got in!!! Didn't notice your accepted post ! Way to go man!

You must be in graduate studies if your finishing up soon? Hope that goes well!

We should try and round up a few Newfs for a beer sometime!

cc

Guest Vidhath

Hey,

I've actually been too busy with work to post here for a while.

I'm from PEI but imagine I'll be down that way on the 20th or so... still haven't looked for a place to stay though, so I guess I'll have to make a trip down there for that.

Guest sneakydog

Yeah with all the hacking and hooplah in the last few weeks i never got to post. i put it up the other day but i do not know if it took in the non-temp forum. yeah we should do it up before the end of august to get an idea of who is going to be my padres for the next 4 years.

take it easy till then

SD

PS. By the way, i have friends on the waitlist, any word on if that thing is moving much?

SD

Guest clinicalchief

I know 3 guys who have gotten in off the NL-WL.

Not sure how many to expect though.

Ya, I'm also all about meeting some peeps before Aug.

Vidhath: Let me know when you're coming to town - definitely willing to show you around/crash at my place while you're here.

cc

Archived