Premed 101 Forums

Writing Station in MMI

Hey guys,

Anyone know if there's a certain format that we should follow like the MCAT essay (which was thesis, antithesis, synthesis)?

Any suggestions on this station would be greatly appreciated! =) I am gonna take the advice of the website and not prepare for this.... but just wanna know if there's anything they are looking for =P

I cant tell you exactly what they are looking for since they don't release that info

However, the idea is to see if you can take a topic and expand on it. The format is whatever you make of it. Write down your ideas in an essay format. Intro, body, conclusion. Try and talk about yourself a little bit and you'll be fine.

I'm going to try writing mine in the form of a limerick. Or maybe a haiku. :)

Kidding! The writing format that's been pounded into your head throughout university should be fine... a short essay that shows you can organize and communicate your thoughts clearly is what I'm guessing they're looking for.

Hey guys,

Anyone know if there's a certain format that we should follow like the MCAT essay (which was thesis, antithesis, synthesis)?

Any suggestions on this station would be greatly appreciated! =) I am gonna take the advice of the website and not prepare for this.... but just wanna know if there's anything they are looking for =P

the writing topics last year were quite general and i did not feel they were too difficult to write on. Like hking said, think about yourself, know yourself well. the real challenge last year was the time. Although i think u guys get more time this year

Archived