Premed 101 Forums

Email From Schulich: Follow Up Question:

Caused momentary panic when I got this in my inbox; anyone else get one?

You are receiving this email because you indicated at the time of submission of your OMSAS application that you were currently enrolled in an educational program of some sort. We require some further information from you as we consider your application.

Please assist us by providing your OMSAS number (e.g. 2012-XXXXXX) at the top of your reply.

1) Please indicate what program of study or education you are pursuing presently (e.g what were you referring to when you indicated that you were currently pursuing educational studies at the time of application?).

2) If the studies are at an Undergraduate level, is this a new degree program? If so, when do you expect to complete this degree?

3) If the studies are at a Graduate Level, when do you expect this degree work to be complete?

Caused momentary panic when I got this in my inbox; anyone else get one?

You are receiving this email because you indicated at the time of submission of your OMSAS application that you were currently enrolled in an educational program of some sort. We require some further information from you as we consider your application.

Please assist us by providing your OMSAS number (e.g. 2012-XXXXXX) at the top of your reply.

1) Please indicate what program of study or education you are pursuing presently (e.g what were you referring to when you indicated that you were currently pursuing educational studies at the time of application?).

2) If the studies are at an Undergraduate level, is this a new degree program? If so, when do you expect to complete this degree?

3) If the studies are at a Graduate Level, when do you expect this degree work to be complete?

Got it too :) Replying to it right now! gtg!

Archived