Premed 101 Forums

Ranking

Man_2ba

Why was he banned? Being a "troll" is certainly a very soft reason to ban someone. He certainly didn't violate any rules of the forum. Not that I know of at least.

Actually, within the rules posted in the general forum.... "Trolling" is indeed a reason one can get banned. Of course there are different levels of disruption certain users will cause and we won't ban someone until it's clear all they're doing is trying to cause trouble.

However, there were further reasons to ban Man_2ba that were clear violations of the forum rules beyond mere "trolling."

Why was he banned? Being a "troll" is certainly a very soft reason to ban someone. He certainly didn't violate any rules of the forum. Not that I know of at least.

Newbie, you know not what you say. All trolls deserve banning! They are not just annoying, these are troublemakers who have no business on this forum. Being a troll is a violation of the rules. The mods do a terrific job here and when they decide to ban anybody, they know what they are doing.

Actually, within the rules posted in the general forum.... "Trolling" is indeed a reason one can get banned. Of course there are different levels of disruption certain users will cause and we won't ban someone until it's clear all they're doing is trying to cause trouble.

However, there were further reasons to ban Man_2ba that were clear violations of the forum rules beyond mere "trolling."

Fair enough.

Newbie, you know not what you say. All trolls deserve banning! They are not just annoying, these are troublemakers who have no business on this forum. Being a troll is a violation of the rules. The mods do a terrific job here and when they decide to ban anybody, they know what they are doing.

I have been part of forums but people don't get banned for being "annoying". They get banned for more serious things like racism etc. Anyway I didn't read the forum rules here. Guess I should take a look.

Archived