Premed 101 Forums

Do student groups run all year along...?

axialpac

Do they? Or are they just active during the academic year?

I just emailed three student groups and it's kind of late in the year, but I really want to get involved. Is it too late?

The student groups I'm interested in are Let's Talk Science, the UNICEF Chapter, and Best Buddies chapter.

*long not along haha

I just emailed three student groups and it's kind of late in the year, but I really want to get involved. Is it too late?

The student groups I'm interested in are Let's Talk Science, the UNICEF Chapter, and Best Buddies chapter.

*long not along haha

med school or UG clubs? Probably depends on the club - ours sometimes have summer events :)

*long not along haha

Depends on what level you'd like to get involved. If you're looking for an exec position, its too late for that. They usually fill those positions at the beginning of the academic year with some non active groups that take a bit longer but still are able to get those positions filled by november.

It also depends on how big the clubs events are. If their events are big (or long i.e. last a week), then they might be looking for execs for specific events so these clubs look for execs throughout the year.

If you're looking to volunteer, they're always accepting volunteers.

I don't really have any info on the clubs that you're interested in tho. Just email them and ask them if any opportunity exists.

Archived