Premed 101 Forums

Looking to gift my collection of VR materials (GTA)

CaptainCrunchMan

Hi everyone,

So I've got this collection of VR materials, mostly unused and I'd like to gift it to someone who needs it, preferably a York student. Some of these books would be particularly useful for those of you who have already written, used the typical materials, and are looking for new ones.

I have the following:

-LSAT powerscore reading comp book, never used. It's the same as MCAT VR. Full of exercises and strategies.

-TPR Hyperlearning verbal book, about 1/4 of the passages marked up but in pencil so you can erase

-pdf file of 40 LSAT tests. Each one contains 4 VR passages.

-an additional 15 LSAT's in paper form

-EK 1001 hard copy and pdf

-EK verbal and math workbook pdf

-TPR in class compendium, has another ~30 VR passages

PM's aren't working, so post here if interested. If I get a response, I'll make an email address and we can correspond that way thereafter.

Does this mean you are not rewriting your MCAT this summer/giving up on med? :( I saw your other post regarding your rejection and I felt really bad, I was hoping you would get in, you totally deserve it :(

sorry my response has nothing to do with your original question lol

Bored- someone jumped on it pretty quickly, but I can email you everything that I have in pdf form if you'd like?

EDIT: you probably don't want my help for anything else. I scored a 8/9/7.

Out West.

I wasn't referring to help for mcat

you gotta just forget about everything and focus on the interview lol, make it count!

Archived