Premed 101 Forums

2nd Annual Premed101.com Conference!

future_doc

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I appreciate your PM that you will be attending once critical mass of RSVPs arrive. Your suggestion that there be a Workshop on MCAT Prep is under active consideration. :) Thanks. :P

Great! I see that the MCAT workshop is now part of the official schedule for the event. I can't wait for the conference to get under way :).

As an aside...I must say that I am in a bit of a dilemma. I was looking forward to attending "Workshop H: Being Friendly & Making Positive Contributions" and "Workshop K: Tolerance, Peace & Understanding", however, I am also running my workshop at this time...

Who do I contact for conflicts? :confused:

9:30 AM – 10:00 AM Keynote Speaker: Renin

Title : “If you don’t have anything nice to post, don’t post at all

and disadvantages of calling out newbies in public.”

...I heard CBC, CNN and BBC will also be showing this live...is this true? :confused:

9:30 AM – 10:00 AM Keynote Speaker: Renin

Title : “If you don’t have anything nice to post, don’t post at all

and disadvantages of calling out newbies in public.”

...I heard CBC, CNN and BBC will also be showing this live...is this true? :confused:

You can watch it on TV two weeks later as well. :P

Once we have the critical mass necessary to be able to move forward with venue, we plan to have live broadcasts via skype on large screens in big cities such as TO & MTL.

What Tesla is referring to is that the media has shown interest in rebroadcasting certain segments via TV at a later date.

Step at a time folks. :)

Noooooo! Only 12 days before my MCAT? How could you do this to me, f_d?

And hmmph about airlines and "major cities". This is clearly just another disadvantage to being a rural applicant. No special airfares from Old Crow, Inuvik, or even Vanderhoof? I thought you were on our side.

Noooooo! Only 12 days before my MCAT? How could you do this to me, f_d?

And hmmph about airlines and "major cities". This is clearly just another disadvantage to being a rural applicant. No special airfares from Old Crow, Inuvik, or even Vanderhoof? I thought you were on our side.

Lol airplanes, Ky? Seriously? If you can make it to Vanderhoof, I'll meet you and we'll fly down together in my private jet.

;)

Mmmhmm.

Archived