Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Physioprospect

I am nervous too, but I keep telling myself to enjoy each day and even if I dont get in, its not the end of the world, lifes too short to get super stressed.

I can't wait!

By the way, has anyone received an email from Queens yet? Last year they sent a scholarship email during the first week of May.

doesn't that give away who got acceptances?

i got an email from mac on monday with a survey..scared the **** out of me hahaha

doesn't that give away who got acceptances?

i got an email from mac on monday with a survey..scared the **** out of me hahaha

Haha nope, they state that the email has nothing to do with admissions. People who were later rejected still got the same email

Lol tell me about it..

I know that Mac sends out emails at midnight and UofT sends them out by 10AM, but does anyone know about the other schools?

If I remember correctly, Western also notifies at midnight. Queen's notifies from 9am onwards.

I was rejected at UofT and Mac last year and didn't hear anything from ANY of the schools until the next day (May 18) so I'm not entirely sure why everyone is saying certain schools send out emails at Midnight...

I guess it's bad to NOT hear and midnight and hear instead the next morning :eek: ahh! I got rejected last yr too by UT/Mac and only heard in the morning as well.

I know for a fact that Mac PT (probably OT too) sends out acceptance emails just past midnight (based on previous years). I guess they send rejections the following morning?

I was also under the impression that UofT sends out rejections by mail, not email.

Archived