Premed 101 Forums

I dont have a good GPA, so I was wondering what are my odds of acceptance post-interview? I'm not sure how the interview went, I felt as if it went well but I guess you never know. Anyone know the weighting formula for acceptance post-interview?

thanks

I dont have a good GPA, so I was wondering what are my odds of acceptance post-interview? I'm not sure how the interview went, I felt as if it went well but I guess you never know. Anyone know the weighting formula for acceptance post-interview?

thanks

They would not grant you an interview if you did not have a reasonable chance of being accepted.

I remember thinking this way right after the interview, receiving an interview at manitoba was about 32/120 ~ 26% then getting in was 12/32 ~38%. It is out of your hands at this point. Do you know how many people interviewed? I know for myself the interview was my strong point in my application. If you did well then there is nothing left to do but wait. I know its nerve wracking. Good Luck!

Thanks for the comforting words...I was talking to one of the upper year students and I think she said 72 or so are interviewed? they will take 24.....just got an email from the PA office to complete an interview survey...my heart jumped so much, i thought it was an acceptance/rejection or something.

Archived