Premed 101 Forums

Queen's Accommodation

I have no idea, looking for suggestions from people who may know the area/options better then I do. What are your thoughts on what would be the best experience?

Did my undergrad @ queen's. Live off campus! It's way more fun. Try to live with some of the peeps from your program this yr. On-campus is mainly for first year undergraduates

I looked into the graduate residence earlier today and it seems that they are most geared to families and couples. They're pretty expensive and you have to pay for laundry and parking on top of rent.

I tried to look at off campus housing too but I'm not familiar with the area so I don't know what's near the school or not.

my friend lived at 475 princess

its close to princess and albert

i visited her a couple of times, it's pretty decent

not beautiful but functional

i think she paid about 400/month + utilities on top

It's also walking distance to a bar called The Brass! I've only been there once, but they made a good impression! Awesome wings! Our first waitress was so friendly, we tipped her even though she had to pass us onto another waitress cause her shift was over. Only bad thing was that the DJ was being picky! wouldn't play our requested songs! >=[

Archived