Premed 101 Forums

I love Taco Bell and Pizza Hut (and am proud of it)

lost__in__space

Do you love Pizza Hut or Taco Bell?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you love Pizza Hut or Taco Bell?

• I <3 PIZZA HUT!!!!
    • I <3 Taco Bell!!!!
    • Pizza Hut is worse than going to school on a Saturday
    • I'd rather go on Fear Factor than eat Taco Bell

Does anyone besides me love Taco Bell and Pizza Hut? I LOVE tacos from Taco Bell... well actually anything on their menu is amazing. Their cheese sauce is to die for and I love their meat....(yes yes haters, I love their meat and it is MEAT not mystery extruded filler!)

And Pizza Hut's lunch buffet is THE BEST. End of story.

Is there any other TB / PH lovers out there? I get so much flak from my friends for my love of both establishments... :(

PS: JUST ADDED A POLL!! GO VOTE!!!! You can choose multiple choices

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TB: I guess it's all right. Their chalupas are pretty good.

PH : their buffet is cool indeed, but they spray oil on their pizzas for some reason. The only thing special about pizza hut is their stuffed crust. Besides that their pizzas aren't as good as any double pizza or other random pizza place that delivers. The pizzas are very expensive too.

Lol interesting thread. I used to like Pizza Hut and Taco Bell and ate there a fair amount back in high school. I've heard some bad stories about quality control from both places actually. Long story short, the management of each franchise will dictate how good (or bad) the food is. I haven't eaten at either place in years though.

I absolutely hateeeeee taco bell :P i think it's gross, especially when i watch them make the food

As for Pizza Hut, i feel the exact opposite, I'm in love with Pizza Hut and their open buffet- should make a poll on this :P

Omg, their pizza sauce is so good!

I remember I used to get the bread sticks to dip into the marinera sauce.

Does anyone dip their pizza in ranch sauce? There was a phase in my old high school when like everyone did this.

Small local places are the best, hah. In Ottawa, it's David's Pizza, hands down. I've lived in many places, and have yet to find pizza better than theirs.

Although the Donair Pizza at Dino's (a local place in Ch'town) is awesome. I don't think Donair anything is common outside of the maritimes, though.

I used to love pizza hut when I was younger, and just recently ate it last week after YEARS of not eating it (prefer pizza pizza/ domino's), and it sure was DELICIOUS!!!!! BUT sooooooo greasy...so i'll definitely not be eating it again (b/c I need to watch mah darn figure!)

You can change the crust! Did you get a pan pizza crust? They put oil on the bottom of the pan = greasy.

Small local places are the best, hah. In Ottawa, it's David's Pizza, hands down. I've lived in many places, and have yet to find pizza better than theirs.

Although the Donair Pizza at Dino's (a local place in Ch'town) is awesome. I don't think Donair anything is common outside of the maritimes, though.

David's has better pizza than Colonnade Pizza? Really?!?!?

Archived