Premed 101 Forums

Deuce Bigalow . . . the whole dumb thing isn't an act

Mourning Cloak

How stupid can someone be and still breathe without assistance? Find out here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/01/rob-schneider-links-autism-vaccines_n_1641922.html?show_comment_id=165372470&utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false#comment_165372470#sb=3513413,b=facebook

"The efficacy of these shots have not been proven," [Rob Schneider] later continued. "And the toxicity of these things -- we're having more and more side effects. We're having more and more autism."

"It's illegal," Schneider said. "You can't make people do procedures that they don't want. The parents have to be the ones who make the decisions for what's best for our kids. It can't be the government saying that. It's against the Nuremberg Laws."

How stupid can someone be and still breathe without assistance? Find out here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/01/rob-schneider-links-autism-vaccines_n_1641922.html?show_comment_id=165372470&utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false#comment_165372470#sb=3513413,b=facebook

"The efficacy of these shots have not been proven," [Rob Schneider] later continued. "And the toxicity of these things -- we're having more and more side effects. We're having more and more autism."

"It's illegal," Schneider said. "You can't make people do procedures that they don't want. The parents have to be the ones who make the decisions for what's best for our kids. It can't be the government saying that. It's against the Nuremberg Laws."

What a load of bullcr*p! Plus, he's not even a physician to make such claims.

Yeah he's no Jenny McCarthy or Jim Carrey.

Although I am an advocate of putting as little (besides food) into your body as possible. I don't get the annual flu vaccination I'll just take my chances.

I figure if everyone around me is vaccinated then my chances are quite low :)

Archived