Premed 101 Forums

Quebec student applying at U of T

bioboy

Hey guys,

I just finished CEGEP with an overall average of 80 % in health sciences. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to apply at U of T ? If it helps, I had really good grades in English. I did some research myself but I could not find any precise information regarding this situation. So if I could get help from anyone it would be very appreciated. I also work as a lab technician in a pharmacy for over a year now, so I think I might have some experience in the field. One of my coworkers got accepted at U of T with a very low GPA around 3.2 but he had finished university.

Thanks alot :)

Hey guys,

I just finished CEGEP with an overall average of 80 % in health sciences. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to apply at U of T ? If it helps, I had really good grades in English. I did some research myself but I could not find any precise information regarding this situation. So if I could get help from anyone it would be very appreciated. I also work as a lab technician in a pharmacy for over a year now, so I think I might have some experience in the field. One of my coworkers got accepted at U of T with a very low GPA around 3.2 but he had finished university.

Thanks alot :)

With a DEC in health sciences, before applying to U of T, you need to do a least one year of university with 5 courses a semester. You need also to do those specific courses : Physical Chemistry, Biochemistry and Statistics

You need to do the PCAT.

Archived