Premed 101 Forums

accounting to optometry

Hello everyone,

I'm currently studying in accounting @ Concordia, I have 60 credits completed my gpa right now is at 3.68... I went to Ahunstic however I was in social science, after reading the forum for a while i read that if you have 50 credits or more your cegep transcript is not in plan anymore all they look at is your current gpa that is for french uni`s,

I want to know if I have to do some prerequisites since i was enrolled in social science and not in health and if my gpa is good enough...

what do you suggest

thanks

Hello everyone,

I'm currently studying in accounting @ Concordia, I have 60 credits completed my gpa right now is at 3.68... I went to Vanier however I was in social science, after reading the forum for a while i read that if you have 50 credits or more your cegep transcript is not in plan anymore all they look at is your current gpa that is for french uni`s,

I want to know if I have to do some prerequisites since i was enrolled in social science and not in health and if my gpa is good enough...

what do you suggest

thanks

Absolutely. You must do the equivalent of the cegep science courses.

The prereqs are: General Chem, Chem of Solutions, Organic Chem 1, Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Waves and Modern Physics, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Gen Bio 1, Gen Bio 2 (or 2 human biology courses insteadof general biology).

More info at:

http://www.etudes.umontreal.ca/index_fiche_prog/165540_desc.html

Archived