Premed 101 Forums

Varifier Question

Hi I needed some more information on Varifiers.

Does every activity has to have one varifier?

can a varifier be a fellow student who did the same activity with me?

Verifiers** :P

Yes every activity needs to have one verifier, and he/she can be someone who did the same activity as you.

Verifiers** :P

Yes every activity needs to have one verifier, and he/she can be someone who did the same activity as you.

It's kinda BS on how you have to verify everything. For example, one of my activities were fully associated with one prof. I put his verifier # like 5 times in the essay. F'ed up system

yea I knew I spelt something wrong in there, lol.

so it has to be someone official like the coordinator? or can it be some peer that did the project/volunteer alongside me?

Thanks for reply

yea I knew I spelt something wrong in there, lol.

so it has to be someone official like the coordinator? or can it be some peer that did the project/volunteer alongside me?

Thanks for reply

i'd just try to make it fit the activity. if your activity is running in a race, then a peer who also ran could work. if you're doing something like working in a lab, you might want a supervisor. but also a peer/coworker could work. i really just say this assuming the verifier would be contacted, because the runner could just be like "ya his/her time was 15:04.03." whereas, regarding whoever was on the phone at the lab, you'd want them to be able to speak to what you specifically did. a coworker (unless they know you well), prob wouldnt have the clearest idea of what you were doing. again, im assuming the verifier would be contacted. these boards would suggest that it rarely ever happens, right?

Archived