Premed 101 Forums

IMG and Release of Exam Scores?

Hey,

Just wondering. I have done MCCEE, and will be doing MCCQE1 in November. Just in case I don't do that well in MCCQE1, can I only choose to release MCCEE score to CaRMs, or will my MCCQE1 automatically be released?

I see on the CaRMs application section for examinations that you can choose which exam scores you want to release (MCCEE/MCCQE1/USMLE, etc.). So I am guessing that I can pick and choose which scores to release to CaRMs?

Thanks,

Hey,

Just wondering. I have done MCCEE, and will be doing MCCQE1 in November. Just in case I don't do that well in MCCQE1, can I only choose to release MCCEE score to CaRMs, or will my MCCQE1 automatically be released?

I see on the CaRMs application section for examinations that you can choose which exam scores you want to release (MCCEE/MCCQE1/USMLE, etc.). So I am guessing that I can pick and choose which scores to release to CaRMs?

Thanks,

It is stated somewhere that you do not have the right Not to disclose your exam scores, once they are passed; only in case you wouldn't pass it at all ,the score wouldn't be released,

good luck,

PS. if you don't mind, what was your EE score?

Hey,

Thanks,

Hey dude, I doubt they will see your qe1 scores. CaRMS AWS closes by mid November, what you submit to the programs will have to be finalized by then. And, if you take the qe1 in the beginning of November, your scores will be back in 6-7 weeks, probably close to the end of December maybe.

So, I imagine you can just put score pending on your application.

Good luck. I am going through the same thing.

Hey dude, I doubt they will see your qe1 scores. CaRMS AWS closes by mid November, what you submit to the programs will have to be finalized by then. And, if you take the qe1 in the beginning of November, your scores will be back in 6-7 weeks, probably close to the end of December maybe.

So, I imagine you can just put score pending on your application.

Good luck. I am going through the same thing.

I am sure they would be able to see your scores bc in your CaRMS application you have to choose to share automatically the data from your PCRC account,

and, once your QE1 scores become available (yes, at the end of Dec) in your MCC account, they are shared automatically with your PCRC and , subsequently, your CaRMS account,

At least, last year this was the way they(CaRMS) got my EE scores,

Archived