Premed 101 Forums

When do we hear from UdeM?

Guest dirtbag1

Guest dirtbag1

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows when we should hear from UdeM after the interviews (for "universitaires"). Do they send acceptance letters after the end of the interviews (around early April) or do they wait until everyone, including Cegep students, has been interviewed?

Thanks,

-dirtbag

Guest allycat03

Hey dirtbag,

Last year we got the news on May 18 th, for university and cegep students got it a few days before. It`s always done the same way so you`ll probably have to wait until around that date.

The best way to find out is online. When the notice online says "an update will occur on May 18th" that means that on May 18th midnight exact, the decision comes out online. Usually the letters arrive about a week later.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi alleycat,

Just wondering - do you have any idea when the New Brunswick applicants will hear anything? I know we fall into a different pool, but I haven't even heard if I've got an interview yet, so I'm wondering if that means I'm out of luck completely :S . . . any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

jrh9

Guest allycat03

Jrh9: I know that the university students have finished their interviews, and they are in the process of interviewing the cegep ones. Are you coming from high school or university? Have you checked the status online yet? I'll see if I can ask my friend from Nova Scotia tomorrow, he might know. Sorry if that isn't that helpful at this point.

Hi Alleycat,

I just called U de M (I've tried calling several times, and this is the first time I've been able to get through :P ), and they said it's normal that I haven't heard anything yet.

Apparently the interviews for NB applicants (both universitaires et collégiens) are at the very end of April, and they'll be sending out their interview invitations by mail soon.

Donc, pour les Néo-Brunswickois, ne vous inquiétez pas! :D

~jrh9

Archived