Premed 101 Forums

I GOT IN!!!!

Guest allycat03

Guest quebecboy

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You must be flipping out!!! I'm really happy for you Allycat03, you really deserved to get in!

Quebecboy

Guest noncestvrai

This is the best story of the year. You're going to Hollywood!

Dr. XX the third, welcome to medicine!

If this does not bring you to tears...of joy...!

Congratulations! Celebrate...you have a great reason now:p

noncestvrai

Guest chattyc01

I'm in too - if I pass the french exam. Congrats Alleycat! I don't know you but after reading so many of your posts, I'm glad you got in.

Guest sonotworried

lol I always end up on this forum second, so I can't start the "I got in" thread... grrr... hehe :P

Congrats allycat and chatty!!! I'm so happy that I got in too, that way I get to stay in Montreal.

I don't know about you guys (girls?), but my heart was beating so fast right after I saw the answer... when it should have been the opposite... very weird, but the best feeling that I've ever experienced so far.

Congratulations again everyone!

Guest ibizascientist

I sincerely congradulate everyone who got a yes! You all worked very hard and deserve every last bit of it.

Unfortunately I won't be amongst you this fall... There is always the class of 2006 ;)

Thanks for all the support you have shown over this epic adventure known as trying to get into med school ;)

Guest EngineerwMasters

I have to pass the french test too... Does anyone know when these are held, and what it's like?

Felicitations a tous!

ewm

Guest fierysweet

OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD ..... I'M IN!!!!!!! :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

I'm in. I'm in. I'm in!!

I can't believe it! It's a miracle! I can't believe it!!! I feel so weird. Medicine was such a far away prospect. I'm just on the clouds right now.

A big congrats to Engineer, Chatty and Alley (you go girl!).

Start reviewing your French grammar people!!

Hints anyone?

Fierysweet

Guest noncestvrai

Oh wow, so much joy around here...congratulations guys. I once knew how you felt...may the force be with you.

noncestvrai

Archived