Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey,

My girlfriend just got her invite for interview from MUN (she's in the NB pool), just thought I'd give a heads up! I haven't heard anything yet (I'm in the OOP pool though), not sure if that makes a difference at all!

Anyone else hear back?

great to hear! Did she get a phone call or e-mail?

NB applicant here. I received a call yesterday inviting me to a Nov 2nd interview. I was told my interview package was in the mail. Anyone know if results will be out early? The news came as a surprise. I didn't expect to hear anything about interviews this soon.

My gf (NB applicant) also got a phone call today inviting her for an early Nov email, so I guess they are just sending them out now! I'm hoping they are going pool by pool as I haven't gotten a call or anything yet (but I'm in the OOP pool..)

NB applicant here. I received a call yesterday inviting me to a Nov 2nd interview. I was told my interview package was in the mail. Anyone know if results will be out early? The news came as a surprise. I didn't expect to hear anything about interviews this soon.

I am an NB applicant and also have an interview on November 2! I think they interview throughout November, so I wouldn't expect early results.

any OOP (ontario) got interview invites?

I haven't at least, I'm OOP (nova scotia). Haven't heard of any other OOP getting them yet, I think they work pool by pool, as far as I can tell they do PEI and NB first (smallest two pools), then NFLD, and then OOP, so we might still have a few weeks before we hear anything.

I haven't at least, I'm OOP (nova scotia). Haven't heard of any other OOP getting them yet, I think they work pool by pool, as far as I can tell they do PEI and NB first (smallest two pools), then NFLD, and then OOP, so we might still have a few weeks before we hear anything.

Hopefully you will hear from them soon bro. From what I've gathered from these forums, you're a strong applicant and should be given a shot at the interviews. Good luck :)

Anyone heard OOP (non nfld, nb, pei) invites yet? hope you guys get some relief soon. Anyone who got their invites get their package yet? I am waiting to see what is going on that weekend before I get my airplane ticket. In-laws are going to drive me to Halifax to get a plane there as it is ridiculous from Saint John and I don't think the ferry thing is for me. Funny enough they were scheduled for a trip to Halifax that very weekend ;)

Anyone heard OOP (non nfld, nb, pei) invites yet? hope you guys get some relief soon. Anyone who got their invites get their package yet? I am waiting to see what is going on that weekend before I get my airplane ticket. In-laws are going to drive me to Halifax to get a plane there as it is ridiculous from Saint John and I don't think the ferry thing is for me. Funny enough they were scheduled for a trip to Halifax that very weekend ;)

Do we know how many people (OOP) get invited for the interview?

my wife tells me my interview package has arrived..apparently it is very thin..maybe I shouldn't have waited to book my plane ticket. We shall see what info it contains.

Any accommodation suggestions? probably going to get there on Nov. 8 and leave Nov. 10 not many flights at a reasonable price after my interview on Nov.9.

OK flight booked...have to stay two nights but it will give me an opportunity to feel out NFLD for my family. I get in the evening of the eighth to get settled have my interview bright and early and done by 1PM. It would be nice to stay with a med student to really find out what life at munn med is like. I shall have to e-mail them about it.

Archived