Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

I have close friends in admin at MUN. This is the best 'non-publicized' information I can give you.

1. They interview for the PEI seats first followed by the seats for NB

2. They interview for the NL seats

3. They interview for the OOP seats

4. They interview for the Aboriginal seats

5. If they didn't fill all seats from these interviews they will continue to have more interviews (as late at early January)

These are in order and the sooner you are interviewed in one of these categories the closer you are to the 'top of their list'

So for this year. PEI was on Nov 2nd

NB was on Nov 2nd and morning of Nov 9 - those interviewed on the 9th would be lower on the list than those interviewed on the 2nd

Then NL interviews started Nov 9th PM. These applicants would be considered their 'top' candidates and the interviews continue on from there.

I hope this helps. I can't say how I know this - for obvious reasons. Just know that it is accurate.

All the best to those in applying - might see you next year :)

Hey Everyone,

I have close friends in admin at MUN. This is the best 'non-publicized' information I can give you.

1. They interview for the PEI seats first followed by the seats for NB

2. They interview for the NL seats

3. They interview for the OOP seats

4. They interview for the Aboriginal seats

5. If they didn't fill all seats from these interviews they will continue to have more interviews (as late at early January)

These are in order and the sooner you are interviewed in one of these categories the closer you are to the 'top of their list'

So for this year. PEI was on Nov 2nd

NB was on Nov 2nd and morning of Nov 9 - those interviewed on the 9th would be lower on the list than those interviewed on the 2nd

Then NL interviews started Nov 9th PM. These applicants would be considered their 'top' candidates and the interviews continue on from there.

I hope this helps. I can't say how I know this - for obvious reasons. Just know that it is accurate.

All the best to those in applying - might see you next year :)

Out of curiosity, what date did the OOP interviews start?

Out of curiosity, what date did the OOP interviews start?

I honestly cannot fully answer that. My understanding is most of the interviews have been completed. But there will still be some concluding interviews in the first few weeks of January. NB residents will learn if they are accepted as early as February this year. So the whole admissions schedule has changed.

I honestly cannot fully answer that. My understanding is most of the interviews have been completed. But there will still be some concluding interviews in the first few weeks of January. NB residents will learn if they are accepted as early as February this year. So the whole admissions schedule has changed.

Thanks for the advice, hopefully it all works out! I know people who interviewed in the NB and the OOP pool (hence my curiosity).

Archived