Premed 101 Forums

NO MCAT dates available in Alberta

motivated2014

ya I should do that.... its only 3 days since the dates released that I went in and tried to book my date... I just cannot believe it...

Anyways I just lost 2 months of time

If you mean by studying I'd never say wasted.

If at anything you book later, re-study and it just ups your chances of doing well.

Do you guys know the (approximate) date when we can register for August?

For those of you that did it last year, which month did you register? (BTW, I'm also an Alberta resident)

I think the registration opens up in February (for the tests offered in the summer). Obviously don't take my word for it though, make sure you find out the exact date so that you can get your preferred time and location.

Edit: I checked my old emails, and it appears that I registered in mid-February

I think the registration opens up in February (for the tests offered in the summer). Obviously don't take my word for it though, make sure you find out the exact date so that you can get your preferred time and location.

Edit: I checked my old emails, and it appears that I registered in mid-February

Ah, alright. Thank you very much... You're great help on this forum!

Do you guys know the (approximate) date when we can register for August?

For those of you that did it last year, which month did you register? (BTW, I'm also an Alberta resident)

Registration for August usually starts mid-February. I think last year I registered on the 15th. Spots fill up fast though so make sure you know the date on the AAMC website.

Thank you for the suggestion... but I have already done that. It says TBA for anything past May so that's why I was asking people who wrote in August.

Ah sorry about that wasn't thinking about that so I stand corrected. I booked a seat in ontario on the first day because I was worried it would get busy. I had the website open for 5 total hours, including there straight before it finally pushed through. I guess continue studying and hopefully some people drop close to the test date

Archived