Premed 101 Forums

Hi,

I am from Quebec (University of Montreal) and applied to many GS residency programs in Canada. I was wondering if any of you know GS residents from Quebec? Unfortunately, our university doesn't give us much information about the other places in Canada... that might sound stupid, but do you think there are places where I won't be «welcome» as a French Canadian? It won't be written all over the curriculum, but I suppose there should be some place where they don't like people from Quebec. And don't get offended; I ask it the same way I would give advice to someone from the rest of Canada about some place here in Quebec!

Thank you a lot!

Hi,

I am from Quebec (University of Montreal) and applied to many GS residency programs in Canada. I was wondering if any of you know GS residents from Quebec? Unfortunately, our university doesn't give us much information about the other places in Canada... that might sound stupid, but do you think there are places where I won't be «welcome» as a French Canadian? It won't be written all over the curriculum, but I suppose there should be some place where they don't like people from Quebec. And don't get offended; I ask it the same way I would give advice to someone from the rest of Canada about some place here in Quebec!

Thank you a lot!

Nobody will care, unless you are a **** about it.

Archived