Premed 101 Forums

Accepted UBC Dent Students & Interview Score

Guest LestatZinnie

Guest LestatZinnie

Wat up...just wondering if everyone who got in UBC dent would give a show of hands!!! I am anxious to meet some of my future classmates!!! Some stats would also be kool!! (btw...anyone know why they didnt send us interview scores this year??)

me first

22 M

biochem H

gpa 3.85

dat: academic 26, pat 21, carving 24

thx!!!

Edited the title to get rid of the all-caps. -Ian

Guest kkarebear

Hey there!!

I'm 24F

Major: Cell and Molecular Biology

GPA: 3.55

Academic: 21 (Reading killed me!)

PAT: 21

Carving: 30

UBC doesn't let accepted students know their interview score, you are however able to forward this score out to other universities that use the CDA style. I think only the applicants not getting accepted receive their percentile ranks. I don't know if anyone else feels this way....... but I can't wait to start school in Aug!! See you then:rollin

Guest LestatZinnie

So UBC doesnt care about our grades this year anymore right??? I asked the office and they said no but I would like to confirm with people if you have heard otherwise.......

Guest LestatZinnie

from what I heard ppl (who were rejected) were told of their interview scores and other ranking. I dunno why they don't do it this year...it seems that UBC changes its system very often @_@

Guest kkarebear

I was told my percentile ranks for all sections by the office of admissions and student affairs. They told me that I couldn't find out my interview score however I was given a percentile for it.

Archived