Premed 101 Forums

What to wear for dent interviews.....

Guest dentwannabe

Guest dentwannabe

Has anyone (especially any girls) decided what they are going to wear to for their dent interviews? This is my first year applying so I'm afraid I'll be over/underdressed.

Thanks!

well i'm not a girl, but having been to several interviews at schools I would describe the ladieswear as being a notch above casual but not quite something from a formal dance. Just the kind of clothes you'd expect from people going to an interview at any office job. They did remind us not to put excessive amounts of perfumes etc which may annoy interviewers with allergies. In any rate, once you get in it's pretty casual for everyone because we gotta change into scrubs all the time.

Guest MayFlower1

Hey toothy,

Sorry to interrupt this thread...I just wanted to drop an e-hello. I hope all is well for you and your loved ones.

Peter (aka PeterHill0501)

thanks for the kind words Peter,

I've been a bit quiet on the other forums,

but it looks like there's some hot debatin'

going on. Good luck to you this time around;

I'm sure your experiences last year will be of

great benefit.

Guest ubcdent

i think you should wear a suit to the interview...whether u are a girl or a guy...it not only shows ur maturity, but also shows that u respect the admission committee...;)

Guest dentwannabe

Thanks for all of your help you guys! I know that I should be focusing on preparing for the actual interview rather than worrying about what I'm going to wear to it, but I can't help it :)

dentwannabe

Archived