Premed 101 Forums

Does the "Carms interview update thread" coincide with...

tmimm

...rejections for anyone?

or is it because it's a possible rolling invite? i.e. others have *** hours to respond to the invite before they send some the next batch of applicants

Personally I have received invites the same day the updates have been posted for some programs...but no rejections as of yet for some of the other schools.

...rejections for anyone?

or is it because it's a possible rolling invite? i.e. others have *** hours to respond to the invite before they send some the next batch of applicants

Personally I have received invites the same day the updates have been posted for some programs...but no rejections as of yet for some of the other schools.

Apparently some schools have been sending out rolling invites. I know I've received a couple invites days after it appeared in the thread. However, I don't think anyone had been given "hours" to respond.

Apparently some schools have been sending out rolling invites. I know I've received a couple invites days after it appeared in the thread. However, I don't think anyone had been given "hours" to respond.

minimum I have seen is actually weeks. Early Jan.

I am not sure it is even "rolling" in the sense that if someone drops they will fill it with someone else. They may just have a simple cut off and you make it or you don't etc.

minimum I have seen is actually weeks. Early Jan.

I am not sure it is even "rolling" in the sense that if someone drops they will fill it with someone else. They may just have a simple cut off and you make it or you don't etc.

yea, by "rolling" I meant that not all the invites are sent at the same time. I dont think any school offers more invites if anyone declines an interview.

Wait, I'm confused.

Does that thread , when people update it, only mention invites? Or is it rejections as well?

Because somebody posted Alberta for one program, but I got invite to that Alberta program 2 days later...so I'm assuming that person who posted...posted a rejection..?

Or maybe it is rolling?

Wait, I'm confused.

Does that thread , when people update it, only mention invites? Or is it rejections as well?

Because somebody posted Alberta for one program, but I got invite to that Alberta program 2 days later...so I'm assuming that person who posted...posted a rejection..?

Or maybe it is rolling?

It must be rolling. My buddy got an interview to a program and then I did two days later. I think they look at the pictures and do the ugly ones first.:D

Archived