Premed 101 Forums

When have interview invites gone out in the past?

These are the dates Mac sent interview invites in past years, according to forum posts:

2012: Jan 31

2011: Jan 24

2010: Jan 18 - first year they used CASPER

2009: Jan 29

2008: Jan 22 - seems to be the first year email invites were sent

2007: Feb 2 - This is the date the first person reported getting a paper invite.

2006: Feb 8 - This is the date the Mac web site reported sending invites.

The first person reported getting an invite on Feb 9

Anyone want to guess when this year's invites will go out?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think February 4..... or 5, 6, 7, 8

2012: Jan 31 TUESDAY

2011: Jan 24 MONDAY

2010: Jan 18 MONDAY

2009: Jan 29 THURSDAY

2008: Jan 22 TUESDAY

2007: Feb 2 FRIDAY

2006: Feb 8 WEDNESDAY

I don't see a pattern :( looking at their latest 3 years, I'm hoping for Monday or Tuesday. On that note, Feb 4 or 5 2013 is my bet.

Yeah it'd be nice to see if anyone else heard. I remember when I got my invite it was initially by email, and the paper mail did not come until a couple weeks later, and I lived within 15 minutes of Mac

For what it's worth, I got it by snail-mail, and live about as close to Mac as you do.

Just MD. Weird, I was thinking I was going to be one of a rush of people. Got me what's going on.

Well you are certainly lucky! If its not good news I don't want to hear it until after next weekend since i am going on a skiing trip and I know its going to ruin my mood! lol

Please everyone accept my apologies! I genuinely thought I was posting something that we could all be happy about together, not something that would make people worry. I'm sure everything's going to be fine, and I just have my mail early because of geography.

No worries - I had the same problem my year. The Queen's email system crashed releasing invites but somehow my email got out - on late Friday and the system was down over the weekend. I posted my success joyfully and then something similar to this happened :)

One way or the other this will be worked out soon enough

Please everyone accept my apologies! I genuinely thought I was posting something that we could all be happy about together, not something that would make people worry. I'm sure everything's going to be fine, and I just have my mail early because of geography.

Ya no don't worry about it, just be happy! you got an invite! so exciting!!!

Archived