Premed 101 Forums

Calgary - pre-interview scores for invited applicants shown?

No

U of C only shows applicants their scores after they get rejected (so if you don't get an interview invite, you can see your scores after Feb 1st; if you get rejected after the interview, you can see your scores after May 15th). If you are successful then you don't see your scores til after the first day of classes at the end of July.

No

U of C only shows applicants their scores after they get rejected (so if you don't get an interview invite, you can see your scores after Feb 1st; if you get rejected after the interview, you can see your scores after May 15th). If you are successful then you don't see your scores til after the first day of classes at the end of July.

damn, thanks

I kind of wish they never showed accepted people their scores, like UBC does. Basically, if you get accepted there, you never know your scores. I just don't feel like comparing my scores to my new classmates would be productive, you know? In any case, I'm not someone who would take that too personally, but there are certainly some who would be really stressed out about being in the "bottom 10%" or so.

Archived