Premed 101 Forums

no mail or e-mail anyone?

If you have neither, does that mean you have been rejected? I'm thoroughly confused!!!:confused:

No email= Waitlisted or rejected, and just that the letter hasn't got to you yet. If you are waitlisted and happen to get an invite however, the admissions office will email/call you to let you know anyways... so relax/forget about it for now.

It must be that McMaster just doesn't like me...

I've applied when I was in 3rd year (prob only school I applied since the qualification to apply was very minimal)

and then during MSc twice and this year.

That's 4x.

That's expensive.

I have been rejected every single time pre-interview.

I'm so disappointed, sad and just loss for words.

When I see people who made it perfectly with timing and all (after 4th year, continued with McMaster--- so that means they are residents already while I'm still pining for med school without any solid backup career.... or after MSc, only interviewed at Mc and then accepted at Mc.....) I wonder really.... they say life is timing and my life is not giving me any break.

When I see people already in track for career (pharmacist, lawyer, dietician etc... all in respectable career line making reasonable income... trying for medicine I wonder...)

Is this normal for Mac for so many people not getting their letters a week later? It would seem to me that everyone in Ontario should get their letter within a few days....?

I have seen delays even in Ontario to beyond a week. I am really not sure why it would take that long but someone it as in the past.

Archived