Premed 101 Forums

January MCAT results

have1goal

• 2 weeks later...
How have the results been for January 2013 MCAT writers? (score release date to be announced) Has the removal of the WS encouraged more difficult VR, BS, and PS questions?

I wonder if more people will come out with 37+ MCAT scores, as a common score is about 30-33.

Bump. I would like to know too.

How have the results been for January 2013 MCAT writers? (score release date to be announced) Has the removal of the WS encouraged more difficult VR, BS, and PS questions?

I wonder if more people will come out with 37+ MCAT scores, as a common score is about 30-33.

yeah as Quantum mentioned that cannot happen - they take quite a bit of effort to normalize things. I see what you are thinking might happen, I just don't think that it would :)

and gosh 37+ is a pretty rare score - something like 1% of all people trying and that includes people thinking they have a shot at medicine.

By the numbers, the top x% are going to get 45T...so I guess he studied better then everyone not in that xth percentiile :P

While I'm sure they did study very hard, I have to believe that person had an IQ in the 99th percentile as well. I think anyone who has written the MCAT would agree.

Archived